MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Experiences with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DennisTT Wrote:I hope that satisfies your inquiry.
It certainly does, thanks for your extended explanation!
you guys forgot to say how much pretty MYBB is over most of the other MESSAGE BOARDS! even the basic skin looks beautiful.

Exactly. To me, IPB, vB, and phpBB are either ugly, or too cramped and squashed together. IPB and vB also load slower for me on dial up. I dont know why though. Never tried any BB software before or after I found MyBB. And I probably never will Big Grin
Really, the only things that are intriguing to me about vB are mostly modifications for it... vBadvanced, vBjournal, article management system (the "faux" one I made isn't cutting it), cash mod and shop, etc. Another thing I really, really like is the premium member feature. A mod for one here has yet to be made here. Multiple people have said they would make one, but never did. And a fix for the arcade mod would be awesome.

myBB is great. I just think more active mod makers here woud be cool, but I guess that will come as the myBB community grows.

I think myBB's template system is just as good, if not better than vB's. I enjoy the control I have over the overall look of my forums.

Pages: 1 2