MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Exchange for Rc-palace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright. I need to boost this site. It gets very high traffic but no members due to the fact that their aren't any active members. I'm not going to let this traffic go, so join and post and I'll post back on your forum with 10 more posts over it.

Register and post
Provide a link in this thread to your forum and once you post, I'll post back with 10 over it.

When contests occur, you'll get an automatically two raffles entered instead of one, when you attend.

If you refer an active member in, I'll post 20 extra posts. You just need to pm me and let me know who you referred. Refer two active members and that's 40 posts!

Please do not post pointless or spam posts.

Post your site here and I'll join right away and ready to post when you do.
Register here: http://rc-palace.com
Best Regards.
As I don't have a forum right now, is it ok that you either comment on my blog, or write a article for it? comments 1:1 ratio, and articles, 7:1 ratio.
What's your blog about?
It's about Windows 7, but it's down right now. It should be up in a day or so...
One of the problems with your site is that by going to it, it isn't immediately obvious what your site's topic is.
(2008-12-13, 02:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]One of the problems with your site is that by going to it, it isn't immediately obvious what your site's topic is.

I see what you're saying. It's been open for a long time now, 3+ years and has been very active from the beginning until early to mid 2008 when for some reason it just collapsed. I'm pretty good with marketing, as that's what I work with everyday alongside development. I basically have a big roll at work and cover quite a lot such as marketing, Linux Programming, Development, as well as have the overall final say in new brought in ideas. I quite left this site on the back burner and will improve it when I have time for it.