MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edge Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Edge Forums is a very new forum that is all about naime and manga ! We have a great new community that you can chill at and just have a good time. We are currently looking to get 2 more moderators so if you are interested PM me on the forum ( My username is Edge) or hit me by email at [email protected] and also please put Edge down as your refferer.

http://x2forums.extroverthost.com/edgeforums/
ohh, hey, i was takin a look at your forums,

and i saw "Naruto Uzumaki" 's name,

how did you make it all sparkly?
(2008-10-24, 12:37 AM)GFX Zone Wrote: [ -> ]ohh, hey, i was takin a look at your forums,

Q4E

now.. there is an error at the top off the page.. wuz up with that?? O.o
The header looks like it needs to be fixed...

Quote:The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dude106/public_html/edgeforums/index.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP] errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1535 header
/inc/class_session.php 360 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
/global.php 56 session->init
/index.php 19 require_once
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dude106/public_html/edgeforums/index.php:2) - Line: 1535 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 5.2.6 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 365 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 100 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 108 my_setcookie

The banner you're using is taken from a "third party website", that in itself is helping make the forum load very slowly.

It's too bad that you couldn't have worked on either creating a theme yourself for your new forum, or at least uploading one of the many free ones that are out there!
banner from a "third party site"?
(2008-10-24, 12:52 AM)MCII-Totality Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-24, 12:37 AM)GFX Zone Wrote: [ -> ]ohh, hey, i was takin a look at your forums,

Q4E

that doesnt help at all,

could someone post the code or whatever that i need for it to work?
<span style="background: url(http://i24.tinypic.com/11syrzo.g);"> WHATEVER HERE</span>

I am going to get a new banner and I am working on fixing that error message. We are getting a few new skins as well. So please join !
I have fixed the error on their forums. The banner was too huge. That's what happened. Yeah, I hosted their forums (remember when x2Forums started out I had those annoying errors as well?)

EDIT: Fixed error.