MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Creating Custom MyBB Skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The image set looks just like the MyBB default images, and certainly don't work with the "darkness" of the theme, too many white pixels showing around them!
^^^ yep ur rite,
he just chnaged the colors
not the images.
I'm angry because I'm sick of Brey Brad posting these rude comments for no reason. It said I'd PM a portfolio, why does there have to be a reason? It's my preference, and if he doesn't like that, he isn't obligated to post.

(2008-11-02, 03:08 AM)nimda Wrote: [ -> ]^^^ yep ur rite,
he just chnaged the colors
not the images.

Actually, I did create images for the ParanormalBB forum. He hasn't uploaded them though Undecided
Here, you can view a preview of the intended skin here: http://mybb.dstudios.net/demos

So, please, I'm asking nicely, don't throw around accusations when you have no idea what actually happened.
Quote:Actually, I did create images for the ParanormalBB forum. He hasn't uploaded them though

Quote:don't throw around accusations when you have no idea what actually happened.

Excuse us for not being clairvoyants!

As for seeing the images at your "demo" page, You have to be registered to do that, at least I can't view the theme as things now are. I've no intention of registering just for that!
Well if you do not know what it looks like, I don't want your opinion. If you want to comment on my skins, look at what there actually is. Do not make inferences. All you are doing is filling this thread with insulting comments, and half of them are false accusations.

Please, if you don't want to register, don't. If you don't want to view a real demo, then don't. But just because you don't want to view a real demo of a skin doesn't mean you need to insult it based on an incomplete version of what you have seen.

Lufbra, I've seen your posts in other threads, and the critisism. I do not mind it. But when you start posting rude comments and are completely misinformed of the situation, all you are doing is ruining the forum experience of myself, others, and you are ruining chances of people ordering from me. I do not think you have the right to keep people from ordering skins from me. If you do not want to, go ahead, but I do not want your biased opinions ruining everyone else's views.
Where's the false accusations? In fact, where are any accusations? I see no "accusations" in any of my posts here, just comments regarding to what you've posted. Take this for example...

Quote:Actually, I did create images for the ParanormalBB forum. He hasn't uploaded them though Undecided
Here, you can view a preview of the intended skin here http://mybb.dstudios.net/demos

I mentioned about having to register to see the theme, something that YOU failed to mention when saying the theme can be viewed. Had you mentioned that, trust me, I'd not have wasted my clicking on your "demo" forum link, knowing I'd have to register!

Quote:But when you start posting rude comments and are completely misinformed of the situation

It wasn't a matter of not being misinformed, more a matter of not being informed properly by YOU! As for rude comments, please show where they are? If there are any, they'd be no more rude than what you are being here, it's already been commented about your attitude, perhaps you should take a step back and consider what's being told to you!

One other thing regarding to other post threads. Since when has there been any regulations to "freedom of speech" here at MyBB? Meaning that fols here are allowed to say pretty much what they want (especially when asking for comments about things), just like so far you've been allowed to say what you want.

You my friend, need to chill out!

Oh, and by the way, good luck with your forum. Smile
This offer is still open!

To view my latest skin (about 70% finished as of this post - no images yet), go to http://mybb.dstudios.net/demos/ and choose 'AdminQuest'.

Once I am done it will be on AdminQuest.com/forum
Pages: 1 2