MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Download Manager Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to activate this plugin , I get this error:

MySQL error: 1146
Table 'porforou_php.settings' doesn't exist
Query: UPDATE settings SET value='1' WHERE name='downloads_isactive'
Strange, that should be the table where all of your settings are stored. If it can't find it, then how do your forums even work?

I can't imagine why it wouldn't use the proper settings table. My plugin uses the MyBB $db->update_query() function to do that.

Do other plugins work? What language are you using? Does changing any existing settings in the Admin CP do the same thing?

P.S. If a better dev can tell me a better way (if any) to do that I'd be very appreciative.
Hi,
thanks for your reply.
I use Persian language and other plugin work probably.
The fact that you use the persian language might cause a problem, but it shouldn't mess up the database access...

What version of MyBB do you use? 1.4, 1.4.1 or 1.4.2?

I developed this on 1.4.2, but it should work on the other two, unless something has changed that I didn't know about...
(2008-10-25, 07:02 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]The fact that you use the persian language might cause a problem, but it shouldn't mess up the database access...

What version of MyBB do you use? 1.4, 1.4.1 or 1.4.2?

I developed this on 1.4.2, but it should work on the other two, unless something has changed that I didn't know about...

thanks
I use 1.2.14
This plugin was developped for a newer version: 1.4 or newer.
It will not work on 1.2.x I think.
There was another download plugin for 1.2.x, try it instead.
Yeah, it was made for the 1.4.x series. Won't work on 1.2.x
Lol, I wonder... if I were to add some conditional code around database accesses, could I make it 1.2.x compatible too?

I won't try it, as I have far too much on my plate as it is.

@mehdi4467: I'm sorry my plugin didn't work for you. Maybe you'll have better luck with another one.
thanks