MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Giant spider found eating bird in Australia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Look if you dare Big Grin

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,,24540399-2,00.html

I hate spiders, ugly and freaky as hell. Heaps of them here, but I am glad I have never seen a spider that size!!!

And its scary to think it is on the same continent, heck the same STATE as me!!!
So long as they're contained within Australia Smile
I got those pictures emailed to me too - I thought it was some old stuff.
That's freaky. Well, maybe they can eat away the frog/toad problem up there, if it still exists. Toungue
(2008-10-25, 07:05 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]So long as they're contained within Australia Smile

I wouldn't be so happy. North/South America, Europe, Africa and Asia all have Tarantulas! We don't have them here Smile hehe
Great and I was just going to go to bed - Now I have to go check my room for spiders in every corner.
OMG! 0_o; If I saw one of those in my backyard, i'd get my Katana and cut it up!
I'm not really afraid of spiders, but ones that big make an exception!
I have a reserved fear for things that are for the most part unpredictable. Which is basically everything except humans.
(2008-10-25, 07:18 AM)Lachlan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-25, 07:05 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]So long as they're contained within Australia Smile

I wouldn't be so happy. North/South America, Europe, Africa and Asia all have Tarantulas! We don't have them here Smile hehe

It's not a Tarantula though so what's your point?

I'm not a big fan of bugs personally(I won't lie). I don't mind like flies and stuff but once they get a ton of legs like spiders or centipedes they are just freaky. I don't know what it is just makes them really weird Confused.
Not too far from here. I'd have thought it would have been a bird eating spider though, those things are awesome.

I love weird creatures...

Quote:North/South America, Europe, Africa and Asia all have Tarantulas! We don't have them here hehe

Nah, we have real spiders...golden orb weavers, bird eating spiders (barking spider - type of tarantula), funnelwebs and huntsmans.
I hate spiders. More like afraid of them wouldnt want that at my home
Pages: 1 2 3 4