MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyCoppermine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Waiting for "MyGallery" too......sigh....can't you just drop out and finish it Toungue ---> JK
I can't get this to work. Sad

I have MyBB and Coppermine working in standalone just fine. Everything tested, everything works.

When I try to bridge the two I get a MySQL error after proceeding from entering my forum url and relative path. It's not giving an explanation of the error so no idea what's going wrong.

Any ideas?
Are you using the current bridge file for MyBB 1.4?
I have it installed on 2 different sites with no problem.
(2009-12-08, 10:12 PM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using the current bridge file for MyBB 1.4?
I have it installed on 2 different sites with no problem.

Well, I think so. I downloaded the 1.4 file from Coppermine and replaced the 1.0.2 file but when I come to bridge it still says 1.02?
Yeah, it will say that, but just continue with the bridge manager.
It should work if your path to your board is correct in your settings.
For my absolute path, I have
../inc/
(2009-12-11, 06:27 AM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it will say that, but just continue with the bridge manager.
It should work if your path to your board is correct in your settings.
For my absolute path, I have
../inc/

That's worked, thank you! Big Grin

I don't understand why it's /inc/ though, can you explain why it works that way please?
Because that's where your board's config file is located.
(2009-12-12, 03:07 AM)Gordie Wrote: [ -> ]Because that's where your board's config file is located.

Lol, I'm not thick - honest. I was reading the explanation on the bridge manager (which doesn't mention the config file) not the field name and didn't even realise what it was asking for. Blush

Thanks for your help. Smile
nothing
(2010-04-26, 07:41 PM)justinhyns Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Wow nice plugin can't wait till it releases! Could you post any kind of shot screen tho? I would love to see it!

Just install Coppermine 1.4 and use this MyBB 1.4.x bridge file - [attachment=18055]

Demo - Pet Photos
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8