MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FreshGold_mybb_1.4-theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FreshGold_mybb_1.4

FreshGold_mybb_1.4
by P@trick
ported mybb 1.4
by mister_don

[attachment=11466]

FreshGold_mybb_1.4
there are wrong in the register in the internet explorer it tell me the password it not same and i think it from the login like vb because when i restore the guest template to the original mode it work ok and i work in local host please tell how to fixed this wrong thanks
I actually quite like this. With a few modifications it could be amazing.
looks very alike to the other one that you made but you changed it to gold, not bad. Looks very like VB, clean, easy on the eye. VERY GOOD JOB!
there are wrong in the register in the internet explorer it tell me the password it not same and i think it from the login like vb because when i restore the guest template to the original mode it work ok and i work in local host please tell how to fixed this wrong thanks
it has some image missing

like pm_report
Yes I've noticed that too. Same template every time just different colors.
Good Theme

Nice, organized and clean.
Tidys up many of the messy areas of the default theme.

I just deleted a load im testing out for my site right now but I have kept both of dons because they are the best ive seen so far. Only minor tweaks needed to adjust the colour for my own forum.

Very good work Don.
I have been looking for this kind of theme in green and I found it. Thank you soo much!
Nice looking ... Keep it up
Pages: 1 2