MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PM Popup: "Ok" command not working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well you better read his post again

Michael83 Wrote:It's not a bug. It does not work with an enabled popup blocker.
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:well you better read his post again

Michael83 Wrote:It's not a bug. It does not work with an enabled popup blocker.

And you had better read mine:

Lee? Wrote:Just noticed that, but why does vBulletin work without allowing it through my popup blocker?

Oh, and one more thing. When I allow it through my popup blocker, and press OK, it opens a new window rather than just going straight to the PM in the same window.
Quote:When I allow it through my popup blocker, and press OK, it opens a new window rather than just going straight to the PM in the same window.
That's intentional behaviour. The idea is that after dealing with your PMs you can close the window to browse the forums.
Tochjo Wrote:
Quote:When I allow it through my popup blocker, and press OK, it opens a new window rather than just going straight to the PM in the same window.
That's intentional behaviour. The idea is that after dealing with your PMs you can close the window to browse the forums.

Well how about an option to browse in the same window, and if no is selected... have it come up as a new tab, not a new window. Smile
Lee? Wrote:
Tochjo Wrote:

Well how about an option to browse in the same window, and if no is selected... have it come up as a new tab, not a new window. Smile

while it sounds nice....you still have to remember that most people use the IE...which still today does not have tabbed-browsing...only the thorns on the side of M$ do....Smile
Kimmo Wrote:
Lee? Wrote:
Tochjo Wrote:

while it sounds nice....you still have to remember that most people use the IE...which still today does not have tabbed-browsing...only the thorns on the side of M$ do....Smile

MyBB should cater for everyone, not just the masses.
Lee? Wrote:
Kimmo Wrote:
Lee? Wrote:
Tochjo Wrote:

MyBB should cater for everyone, not just the masses.

I rest my case Smile
ie7 is tabbed.. i had a beta of it for about 2 days.... then msn wouldn't work.. so i went back to 6.2
Pages: 1 2