MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Divine Studios .. MyBB Skins and Themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep seeing threads on other forums about how MyBB has a tiny community of skinners and modders, well, I decided to make a skinning site.

This website will be focusing mainly on making free MyBB Skins and Themes, although I do accept Custom Requests.

So far, I have only released one skin, but there are many many more to come.

MyBB Skins - MyBB Themes
Where's the Mybb forum...

Quote:Shameless promotion for your copy of MyBB here! You can also show off your own website as long as it is running MyBB.
it does run MyBB.. click on Live Demo
(2008-10-26, 02:38 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the Mybb forum...

Quote:Shameless promotion for your copy of MyBB here! You can also show off your own website as long as it is running MyBB.

Why must you always be so harsh on people. This person is creating for MyBB, which I gthink is enough. Just calm down on attacking people, look at the site, templates for MyBB, oh and yes a MyBB forum...
I have recently released a new theme, Lustrous Glass - Black!

Click here for more info:

http://mybb.dstudios.net/themes/lustrous...-black.php
(2008-10-26, 11:28 AM)MyBB Workshop* Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-26, 02:38 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the Mybb forum...

Why must you always be so harsh on people. This person is creating for MyBB, which I gthink is enough. Just calm down on attacking people, look at the site, templates for MyBB, oh and yes a MyBB forum...

Sorry for the delay in replying to this, but what's so harsh about asking where the forum is located? At first glance, could you tell where the forum was linked?

Quote:This person is creating for MyBB, which I think is enough.

That's your opinion, but not what's asked about this forum!

Quote:Just calm down on attacking people

Asking a question is "attacking" people!! No more "attacking" than your very own post reply here, but then again if you say things like "which I think is enough", obviously it's more a matter of how you think things should be!!

Quote:I have recently released a new theme, Lustrous Glass - Black!

Click here for more info:

http://mybb.dstudios.net/themes/lustrous...-black.php

Nice looking theme, well done. Smile
Ill check it out later yh.