MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't Log In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK now I can't even log into the forums or the control panel any suggestions on how to fix this?
Well what error is it giving you? 404? 403?

Check out the cookie settings if you can access pages and it isn't just logging you in [Wiki: Help:Cannot_login] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead). You can change settings without logging in by editing .inc/settings.php, just remember to go and save your settings once you log back in (if you're successful!)
(2008-10-25, 07:41 PM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Well what error is it giving you? 404? 403?

Check out the cookie settings if you can access pages and it isn't just logging you in [Wiki: Help:Cannot_login] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead). You can change settings without logging in by editing .inc/settings.php, just remember to go and save your settings once you log back in (if you're successful!)

Thanks Tom that got me in Smile you a big help thanks again now I will reply on the avatar Sad issue