MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Connect to Chrome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: chrome1.png]

Chrome is an open community, it reveals a great deal about what you feel, think, observe, aspire for, etc.

You know that there is none and what needs to be done in removing communication barriers. But little by little, you can contribute your ideas and opinions in doing so. It is one of the biggest challenges you have to face as a member of a forum and as part of a growing man.

You feel you are obliged to know what these barriers are and what each entails. You can engage yourself first in getting valuable information about it.

There's nothing more practical than considering how you can be actively involved for example, in bridging the generation gap.

In Chrome, all members are appreciated, there is no strictness, we have professional attitudes, quality of features and all is free. Chrome will help you to understand and explore new things and where some belief, attitudes and principles will come from. Sometimes, it can also change how we perceive ourselves.

Chrome search for ways and means to make genuine and meaningful forums for our dear members. Remember our prime task is to give enjoyment and use your voice in mediating an experience of sincere and meaningful communication, not a spam. That's exactly, the central point of Chrome.

| Forum | Blog |
Nice description.
You sure have a lot to say about your forum, but it seems like mostly empty diatribe ... I don't see this reflected in your forums.
So, I am trying to shape on it Smile don't be so rigour, I am newbie.