MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Index page appears but little else.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using 1.4.2. All of a sudden (I was online) nothing but the index page, logging in sending PM's and the admin facilities works. Everything else brings up the hosts 404 page. I have optimised the tables and used some other system tools and as you
now realise I don't know what I'm doing. My site is an adult one here http://fakebritbabes-forum.co.uk/
If anyone one could help I would be so thankful.Undecided
Check that your htaccess file is uploaded properly. By default it is htaccess.txt which you have to rename to .htaccess
Thanks Dennis but the htaccess file is correctly named and set to 644. It has no text in it which I presume is correct.
(2008-10-26, 08:56 AM)The Enigmatist Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Dennis but the htaccess file is correctly named and set to 644. It has no text in it which I presume is correct.

It should not be empty. I suggest you take a look at the default htaccess.txt file that comes with the MyBB package.
Thanks, have uploaded the default htaccess.txt file and renamed to .htaccess
Still not working. I could PM login details to you if you have the time to investigate for me please?