MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin system & admin cp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted the other day about adding items to the postbit and got a quick response which set me on the right track - hopefully you'll be able to do the same for me Smile.

Basically, I'm writing a credits/points plugin for MyBB and would like to make it easier to configure by providing some settings for it in the MyBB admin cp. I don't want the settings to be in the board configuration section though - I need some kind of transaction log to show who has sent what to who to start off with and make it easy for administrators to reverse transactions. I've managed to add a link to the Tools & Maintenance page under the Logs section, but can't seem to figure out how to use the hooks to make the page show up when the link is followed. The link points to /admin/index.php?module=tools/pointstransactionlog, but when clicked it shows the System Health page.

I've been looking through various mods (the PM Admin one in particular) to see how they do it, but I can't quite figure it out. Would anyone be able to provide a basic frame on which I can build the page?

Thanks!
Look at the module_meta.php file in the *_action_handler method