MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum statistics is not updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hallo,

i think i have a problem in my site.

The forum general statistics in not updated.

What goes wrong?
What option can i check?
ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount & Rebuild > run the first 4.
there is no result!!!

in this option "This will recount and update your forum statistics on the forum index and statistics pages" the value is N/A
Well it should Huh

Can you be a bit more specific then on what doesn't update??
you can see my board http://www.24net.gr/forum/

*** please remember to change the language

as you can see there is a thread with 24 views.

Whan i select the forum with this thread i saw there is 34 views!

something strange
Ok can you try this for me... ACP > Configuration > Show Thread Options > Delayed Thread View Updates > make sure it is set to OFF. Then try the 4 recounts I mentioned above again.
no, this is OFF.

can you check this? in the ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount & Rebuild > in this option "This will recount and update your forum statistics on the forum index and statistics pages" the value is N/A
i examine everything into my site and adminCP.

the problem remain about the number of views and the number of replies into the Statistics page.
hey my friends, i think i found the problem.

goto adminCP/Tools & Maintenance/Cache Manager.

When i Rebuild Cache in "most_replied_threads" & "most_viewed_threads" everything is ok!

but my question is: everytime i must do this for a good and updated statistics?
(2008-10-26, 05:59 PM)tempo Wrote: [ -> ]When i Rebuild Cache in "most_replied_threads" & "most_viewed_threads" everything is ok!

but my question is: everytime i must do this for a good and updated statistics?

These caches are automatically rebuilt on a daily basis using the task system. This is because it is quite strenuous on the server (for large boards) if we have to re-select the top threads each time the stats page is loaded.
maybe something is going wrong and the task system does not rebuilt the data on a daily basis.

Is there anything that i can check about this?
What tasks have you got enabled in the task manager??
Pages: 1 2 3