MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Leave an opinion of my new theme... please! (New images) 10/29/08
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want to know what you think about my new theme...

suggestions are welcome (I even need to finish, for that reason I do not leave Link)

edit: new image postbit (no buttons yet)

Thanks
WOW, really like it mate. good job, are you going to release it?
It's good. A little bright for my liking but it is really good. Is there an english version?
Pretty. Reminds me of my webmasterforums.biz theme. I like the blue-gray color.

Would like to see postbit and your images though.
(2008-10-27, 11:04 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]WOW, really like it mate. good job, are you going to release it?

thx Big Grin, and not yet, I need to finish and fix to many things like in the resolutions 800x600 and 1152x864 + looks bad...

(2008-10-27, 03:25 PM)danrulz98 Wrote: [ -> ]It's good. A little bright for my liking but it is really good. Is there an english version?

Thanks Big Grin Not yet. If i release it, surely

(2008-10-27, 04:20 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty. Reminds me of my webmasterforums.biz theme. I like the blue-gray color.

Would like to see postbit and your images though.

:O they have almost the same colors, thx Big Grin
se ve muy bien...
me gustaría ver imagenes del showthread
(2008-10-28, 12:37 AM)Leandro17 Wrote: [ -> ]se ve muy bien...
me gustaría ver imagenes del showthread

Gracias, aun no termino los botones y necesito arreglar el showthread, en estos días termino y pongo nuevas capturas de pantalla....
también estoy intentado resolver un problema con las resoluciones 800x600 y 1152x864 a mas, se ve mal!
Just one word for it is Smoooth
nice great excellent
(2008-10-28, 03:14 AM)siopk Wrote: [ -> ]Just one word for it is Smoooth
nice great excellent

Oh thanks Big Grin
A++++++++, can't wait for release.
Pages: 1 2