MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Vb 3.7.3 test convert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I tried to convert a vbulletin 3.7.3 pl2 forum to mybb 1.4 using the 1.4 beta 1 merge system and it converted everything nicely until the posts. When I click on the run I get this error message:

[Image: 514_mybbpost.gif]
I have this same exact problem. SQL Error 1146. Can anyone please help? I'm trying to convert 3.7.3 PL1
It's like the prefix is doubled. => vb_vb_
Can anyone help us? We've seem to have found the problem, we just need a fix.
This issue has been updated to confirmed bug report in the MyBB Merge System.

It has been moved to the "Bug Reports" forum.
Well, I've found a solution anyway.

dtommy79, all you have to do is go into your PHPMyAdmin and create (in the same database) table vb_vb_thread. There will be another table just like that you have to create (I'll tell you). I'm not sure if it will work to create a blank table, so do what I did. I went to my old vb_thread table and clicked export and then copied that into a SQL query. Then I went and changed the vb_ to vb_vb_ and it all worked. It somehow ends up putting everything into the correct mybb table so you don't have to worry.

Let me know if you need any more help fixing this, as it seems I'm the only one who knows how to get around this error. And make sure you have your plugin activated so your passwords will work.
I was just testing it so I'm rather interested in a fix. But thanks Dishin.

by the way, is there a fix for this problem?
Any updates on this issue?
This bug has been fixed in the latest version of the MyBB Merge System.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update for the MyBB Merge System will be released which contains this fix.

With regards,
The MyBB Group
(2008-11-12, 11:22 PM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]This bug has been fixed in the latest version of the MyBB Merge System.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update for the MyBB Merge System will be released which contains this fix.

With regards,
The MyBB Group

I tried Beta 2, but problem still exists Sad
Pages: 1 2