MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [1.4] Awards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can we have awards.
Which is free?
=S
The awards are paying.
You can downloaded myawards by labrocca's site with subscribe.
I think they're asking for a similar plugin that is released for free, not the exact same one.
He posted at Mybb Central asking for it as well as sent me a PM asking for it free too. So when I see his post I know he means that he wants someone to give him My Awards for free. I don't think the OP is requesting it but alvarorojas4 is.
Yes i was asking for the plugin for free..
=l
after i send you a PM saying Excuse me...
i only say.. for me that no is a reason for ban me in your forum

Excuse my english Sad
(2008-11-25, 04:59 PM)Giangy94 Wrote: [ -> ]You can downloaded myawards by labrocca's site with subscribe.

Is =
Paying ...
I dont have money.... Sad
Then you should have contacted me directly to work out a deal 99% of the time I am willing to work with people to get them a plugin they want.
Lino .. labrocca's awards plugin is fantastic.
It indeed is worth the $5 for this work he has put into this. He has also said he will update it with new feachers in time.

Do yourself a favor.. subscribe to MyBB Central and you can have it Smile

Its a great awards system!
(2008-11-25, 09:40 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Then you should have contacted me directly to work out a deal 99% of the time I am willing to work with people to get them a plugin they want.

Excuse me really.. my english is prfect.. and the way that i was request your plugin was bad and informal.. i know.. :l