MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Side Click the Plugin Updates Showing Blank Page.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admin Side Click the Plugin Updates Showing Blank Page.

Check the Attachment.
What plugins do you have uploaded?
Lot of, Admin PM, hide Image/Links from Guests etc.

I will Explain it, Click the Plugin Updates Link, Then we will the get a page (I have Marked the Same in the Image) Click again the Plugin Updates Showing a Blank Page.

The blank page url is like " admin/index.php?module=config/plugin&action=check ".
No point in giving an admin URL if we don't have admin access to check it.

When did you notice it?? Did it start to happen after installing a particular plugin??
No, After upgrade to14.3, If you are not getting the issue, Leave it.
Fine.
(2008-10-28, 08:26 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Fine.

Bring on Jeremy Kyle... Rolleyes

Revert back to 1.4.2 (you can follow the instructions backwards in the manual patching if you've replaced the files) and see if it happens in that version. Have you made any other changes? Perhaps one of the plugins is causing the error...

Backup your entire site, or copy it to another area, and disable the plugins to see which one is the culprit.
For what it's worth, when I click the 'Plugin Updates' tab, the 'Plugins' tab vanishes. But I just click 'Plugins' on the menu on the left and the plugin page is back. To be honest I think it's working as it should. And even if it isn't, it isn't really a huge problem.
Jeremy! Jeremy! Toungue

Sorry... lol... It's not a huge problem granted, and I don't have a clue what the hell he's talking about anyway...

It's strange - I click on Plugin Updates and the Plugin tab doesn't vanish. Maybe it's a specific plugin causing the problem... is there a plugin that needs updated (when the plugin tab vanishes)?
Well it says MyMood needs updating but whenever I upload the new files it still says it's the old version Toungue I'm not too fussed, I probably check for plugin updates once or twice a month max.