MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't click username in posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Clicking the username in the posts will take you to their profile...But for some reason, mine stopped working. It won't let you click anymore.
Could be your templates - but what you have you done between them working and not working. Have you upgraded to 1.4.3?

Open your templates, and edit Post Bit Templates. Open postbit or postbit_classic (whichever you're using). There should be something like {$post['profilelink']} in the template.
I checked all that, and the profile link is there in all of them.
Have you edited the postbit template??
No...I didn't do anything...I just noticed it this morning. I do notice that clicking their avatar will take you to their profile...but not all members have avatars. Is there a simple way to get this working again? Should I overwrite the postbit templates with the defaults?
Link to your forum??
Ok well straight away I can see something's happened to your postbit template as the username shows 'member.php?action=profile&uid=1'. Can you give me admin access?? I just need to see a diff report.
Sorry...that's where I was trying to fix it...but I have it back to the correct profile link now. I will pm you admin details. Good luck trying to fix it, because I honestly can't see why it is happening.
Hmm, it's very weird, I reverted the classic postbit template (then put the code you had there back in), I even copied the relevant section from my own template, but it still doesn't work... the page source doesn't seem to include the link.
Pages: 1 2