MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Panicking need help please theme messed up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi people

Really need help please i was doing a few changes late last night to a board just moving forum sections around and logged into and fould out the skin had got messed up?

If you look at the picture whats blue and white should be all black but i don't know why its changed or how to fix it

[Image: 42548164yv4.th.png][Image: thpix.gif]

How can i fix this please? I've looked in Theme Manager > Modify Theme: Sub-BLACK and i can't see anything that has changed even m y shoutbox is the same thats got a white background now and not black.

Help i'm Panicking!!!!Huh

Thank you.
Check your theme settings where you made the changes. See if these areas are picking up the address to the old theme there. Make sure all images are pointing to the theme and not the default theme's directory.

Another good practice you should take up is every time you work on your theme, you should disable all plugins, then export the theme for safekeeping. Work on the theme and then put your plugins back on.

If the above didn't help, Can you please give more details on what you were doing before this happened? The step by step you took and what exactly you were tweaking before it happened.

Do you have any other people on your site who has access to the admin panel and themes?
Right i've located subblack-theme xml and loaded that back up as another name and copied all the set up to that which seems to have corrected everything i think Smile.

Not sure what happened as i was just moving and creating new forums?