MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Labrocca's usergroup html setting plugin doesn't work ([split] why disable HTML Code????)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2008-10-28, 09:25 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Toungue I think it should be a usergroup setting though... labrocca has a plugin to enable it for groups and even specific users, which I think is really good. That way you can give it to admins and mods, as they are trusted, and then maybe a specific user who may need it.
I've never got it to work on my forums. Sad
Did you put in the uid of the user or gid of the group??
(2008-10-28, 10:38 AM)SteelD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-28, 09:25 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Toungue I think it should be a usergroup setting though... labrocca has a plugin to enable it for groups and even specific users, which I think is really good. That way you can give it to admins and mods, as they are trusted, and then maybe a specific user who may need it.
I've never got it to work on my forums. Sad

Did you contact me? It's incredibly easy to use and have tested fine on 3 forums. No one else has said there is a problem.

I agree that html permissions should be group based instead of forum based. That makes more sense to me and it's why I created this plugin. If I need to give admins html permissions I can't just go and allow all the forums to have html for all groups. That's poor execution and has to be reconsidered by mybb. It would be easy enough to alter.
Bah...now it's been split with an unhappy title. Sad

It does work and as soon as OP tells me his problem I will prove it. Smile
EDIT: Works fine...he was using usernames instead of uid's.
works in mine perfectly fine. the only member i have allowed to use it is me: UID 1

lets me use html code in the forum Big Grin