MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASED] SimpleBB Theme for v1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

This is my second time around making a theme for my forum. The first one doesn't work to well with version 1.4 and I honestly forgot to post it up on this forum. Undecided

After getting some suggestions, I've decided to call this theme SimpleBB.

In regards to the welcome box, it works best when all your users have an avatar. On my forum I've set a default avatar and I bumped up the size to 120x120.

[attachment=11558]

[attachment=11559]
Very nice. Just keep making themes. Call is simple1, simple2, etc.
i like it ^_^

id call it... colorblind!
Very nice. Now this is just my two cents but maybe some way integrate the welcome message and login box in to the navbar so it doesn't look like it is just sitting there.
(2008-10-30, 02:38 AM)Mmarzex Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice. Now this is just my two cents but maybe some way integrate the welcome message and login box in to the navbar so it doesn't look like it is just sitting there.

I was thinking about doing that, but I didn't know what to do with the welcome message and the "current time". I would have been placed under the navbar because it doesn't look right when its part of the navbar....so I decided just the make it a box all together.

edit: I've decided to call it SimpleBB 1.0
When will it be released, or will it?
Nice theme, really nice actually. Smile
It looks dated to me.
It's very nice, once it comes out, its going to take a little trip to x2Forums.
I'd call it Vista Simplicity.
I don't think I want anything I make with the name "Vista" tied to it haha

I've updated my original post and you should be able to download the theme.