MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mood problem causes problems for me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

In the topic body a word "Credits:" is appearing infront of "Warning Level" . I have attached its screen shot.
I think the problem is in the page after <!-- end: mood_credits -->. I have mentioned it as
Quote:This is the problem see below
Please see below. Tell me how to remove that? I have obtained this code by obtaining the source of the whole page. It is only a part of it.

</span>
                        <td class="smalltext post_author_info" width="165">
                            <!-- start: postbit_author_user -->
Credits:
    32 <br/>    
    <!-- start: postbit_reputation -->
<br />Reputation: <a href="reputation.php?uid=1"><strong class="reputation_neutral">0</strong></a>
<!-- end: postbit_reputation --><!-- start: postbit_warninglevel -->
<br />Warning Level: <a href="usercp.php">0%</a>
<!-- end: postbit_warninglevel -->
<!-- end: postbit_author_user --><!-- start: mood_credits -->

<!-- end: mood_credits -->

This is the problem see below.
                            <strong>Credits: </strong>
                        </td>
                    </tr>
                </table>
            </td>
        </tr>

<tr>
            <td class="trow2 post_content ">
                <span class="smalltext"><strong>Rules - Please read before posting. </strong></span>

<div class="post_body" id="pid_27">
                    <span style="font-size: large;"><span style="color: #FF0000;">General Guidelines</span></span><br />
<br />
This forum has been created for members to discuss/ seek advice/ opinions regarding building,
As the source says, I'm guessing it's in postbit_author_user template...

If you edit the postbit templates you should be able to see the problem. Try removing the moods template to see if that works...
My postbit_author_user template only contains this

{$mybb->settings['credits_name']}:
    {$post['credits']} <br/>    
    {$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
    {$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}
    {$post['replink']}{$post['warninglevel']}
Then try taking a look through the postbit template itself... Sleepy
Where can i find
<!-- start: mood_credits -->

I wouldn't know, as I don't have that plugin installed Undecided

But considering it's in the postbit templates, my guess is that it's somewhere in the postbit templates. Have a hunt around.

Although, considering those are comment tags, then they won't show up on the templates.

Check "postbit" and "postbit_classic" (whichever one you're using) and the reputation templates, take a look after the reputation coding to see if "Credits:", or a language tag.
Templates made by plugins always seem to go to Global Templates, look there. Either way this problem is to do with a plugin so shouldn't be in this forum.
I have posted the fix over at MyBBSource.
(2008-10-31, 11:59 AM)DIMSKK Wrote: [ -> ]Where can i find
<!-- start: mood_credits -->

In debug mode, the MyBB templating system adds comments marking the start and end of each template. This makes it easier to track down where what chunk of (x)html is generated. Once your code is relatively bug-free, you should turn off those comments in order to save your bandwidth.