MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: -Urgent - ACP gone, can't log in as admin, no admin options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm totally in PANIC now - admin CP and mod CP are suddenly gone from my index page. Cannot log in to ACP from www line too Huh

The two mods are still there last time I checked the "forum team".

Just logged in straight to mySQL and did export everything (this much I'm able to do, although have no idea what to do with this backup next yet), also backed up all files through FTP.

I'm a total newbie with these things and I have absolutely no idea what has gone wrong or how do I fix it... or where to look for problems.

Please please help!

http://www.ziurkes.lt/forumas/index.php
Thanks a lot! ...and sorry for my bad searching skills Blush
I must have chosen wrong words for search...

Pepotiger, restor_admin.php worked. Thanks!

...Now I just wonder why this happened, as I did not change any settings for weeks, also there are no other admins/mods who could change permissions..
(2008-10-31, 05:18 PM)Diabolic Wrote: [ -> ]...Now I just wonder why this happened, as I did not change any settings for weeks, also there are no other admins/mods who could change permissions..

Nobody really knows why this happens... have you created any group promotions??
(2008-10-31, 05:20 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]have you created any group promotions??

No... and haven't even tried to do that.
(2008-10-31, 05:36 PM)Diabolic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-10-31, 05:20 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]have you created any group promotions??

No... and haven't even tried to do that.

Hmm... well maybe the theory of that being the cause is wrong then.

When Dennis sees this he'll say to look in the table mybb_banned, so I'd say post that up for us to look at.
(2008-10-31, 05:39 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]When Dennis sees this he'll say to look in the table mybb_banned, so I'd say post that up for us to look at.

Trying.

Tell me if this is what was needed Smile If not, then please give instructions. (after fiddling around a bit I clicked "print view" in this table browse page)