MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Language configuration and accessibility help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

I sloved my anterior problem with my hoster, who copied the account on a new server and there was a confilict between the to computers.
Now I would like to guide me to install or create a language pack for my country and to tell me how to set that language as default, and english to remain a secondari one.

Also, I would like to modify the source code for an improved accesibility for blind persons on the forum.
Those people uses a screen reading software that must pass through the odds of images, images that must be commented.
In fact, in the begining of the forum, and afta every category, I should insert some hidden links via CSS whith wout skip a logn list of link.
A screen reader software reads every text in the same order they are written in the script, but defineing a <a name="someting"> and putting a hidden link in the begining of page to skip to the right name makes the soft verry accessible.
Current translation package available can be found here: http://www.mybboard.net/downloads/translations
And there should also be instructions included in the download to tell you how to install and use the package. Smile
And about accesibility?

Where to insert the H1 and H2 heading levels, in order that the forum software to become much easier for blind people who uses screen readers?
I have a friend who modified PHPBB forum system, but I like MyBB and still fighting for mybb rights.
I lost thies fight, but the next one, I really wannt to win.
Thanks!