MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: same board different server = no global templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok well I installed a mybb board, everything seemed ok, the server was just recently upgraded,
but my board looks like it has no templates like this[Image: mybb.png] when really it should look like this board i set up on another server,
[Image: cmybb.png]

(i set up the board with the problem a second time but nothing changed)
i haven't got the dodgy screen shot up yetToungue
it's up now, if you think that looks natural i'll get u to fix it shall iToungue
Toungue I edited my original post Smile I think some CSS has gone missing.
well i installed a theme into it and it fixed nothing,
want me to pm you the admin to the board?
Yeah sure, I'll have a snoop and see what's what.
I have the same issue... I installed a fresh copy of MyBB (latest version), and my board looks just like the pictures in the first post.

Board URL: www.mybb.runemart.com

Any help to fix this would be much appreciated, thanks!
Matt.

edit: I also cannot log in. When I log in, it says "You have successfully logged in, you're being redirected", but then I am still a guest to the forum.
Sounds like you have some wrong settings. Do these things:
  • Make sure ./inc/settings.php is CHMODd to 666
  • Make sure ./cache/themes is CHMODd to 777
  • Open ./inc/settings.php and change your cookie path to just / and then, in ACP > Configuration > General Configuration do it again.
  • Make sure your board URL is correct.
  • Make sure the image path is correct in the theme settings in the ACP.
  • Make sure you have a global.css file in the theme settings in the ACP.
If that doesn't sort it, let me know.
My theme template now works, all I had to change was:

Make sure ./cache/themes is CHMODd to 777

I am now trying to be able to log in, I believe that it is a cookie issue. I'll keep you updated on how I manage to fix it.

thanks for the help!
Matt.
Hello, I have this problem on 3 of 5 forums I move yesterday. Log in panel at the top has dissappeared on all of them Sad
How do I get this back? Also the text on all my forum heading, category & posts has become centralised on all forums. How do I stop this?
Thanks
Pages: 1 2