MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Announcement not dropped in the end of time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I put in my forum an announcement and I checked the option of end time: "Set Time".

After I saw that the announcement show in my forum, I noticed that the announcement not dropped by the time I have ask.

How can I fix it?

(I'm sorry about my english Angel)

Best regards,
Lior.
What were the dates that the announcement should have shown? ie: Give start and finish dates.
The date was 3 Nov 2008 time was 07:34 PM and the end was 3 Nov 2008 time was 07:36 PM .
Could any of the 'clean up' tasks push out any expired announcements??
I don't understand what you mean exactly...
(2008-11-04, 05:22 PM)lsabag Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand what you mean exactly...

It was a rhetorical question. But what I was getting at is if there is a task which would make announcements expire.
(2008-11-04, 09:24 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Could any of the 'clean up' tasks push out any expired announcements??

No, it simply checks to make sure the start date is before the current time and that there is either no time limit or the end date is later then the current time

$query = $db->query("
	SELECT u.*, u.username AS userusername, a.*, f.*, g.title AS grouptitle, g.usertitle AS groupusertitle, g.stars AS groupstars, g.starimage AS groupstarimage, g.image AS groupimage, g.namestyle, g.usereputationsystem
	FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."announcements a
	LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."users u ON (u.uid=a.uid)
	LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid)
	LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."usergroups g ON (g.gid=u.usergroup)
	WHERE a.startdate<='$time' AND (a.enddate>='$time' OR a.enddate='0') AND a.aid='$aid'
");
Where I check this code? Can you give me the name of the file that I should check or it's in the DB ?
I think it's in forumdisplay.php.

Is it still showing? Are you sure you didn't leave the year to 2009? (By default the end date is in 2009). Can you post a link to it?