MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online in index page !!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I just did it the "lazy" way. but if you wanna use it fine for me.

Go to Admin CP -> Templates -> modify/delete -> *your template name* -> expand -> Index page templates -> index_whosonline -> edit

Find:
[<a href="online.php">$lang->complete_list</a>]

Add after:
[<a href="online.php?action=today">View who has been online today</a>]
Casey/Poison made this mod for RC4. If it is upgraded in the next week or two, let me know bacause I'll add it to my todo list since it is quite handy to have.
RandomNukber, thats not the point of this thread. The point is he wants the list on the index. Which like I said, I'll be making sometime.
Hello Guyz,

I wanna the name's of Who Was Online to be showing in the index page, not a link to the page !! I hope someone got my point that I said

I tried many times, but not use of doing it, and I hope someone done can help me to add this Mod to my forum

K776, am not going to upgrade MyBB soon, I wanna know how the code done, so I can understand it and then I'll upgrade it to the Gold

Thanks a lot
I know it was that you wanted, but I can't make it so I just made that one, so maybe other's gonna use it. I donno. But It seems like k776 is gonna make it (If not the original one does it)
Hi CraKteR,

Thanks a lot for your reply, and I hope k776 can make this hack for RC 4 at least because a lot of user's don't want to upgarde and am 1 of them Smile

waiting a reply from k776
Why dont you want to upgrade? Dont you want to get away from bugs/glitches/expoits?
I already said Poison made a mod for RC4, and tht if he didn't update it, I would instead, and improve it slightly. Go search for it in this forum. And why dont you want to upgrade again? Seriously, if you get hacked, you'll have to make your own patch Toungue If a serious bug is found (like your online one), you'll have to patch it yourserlf. I'm not being harsh, I'm just trying to emphasize that RC4 is no longer supported.