MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: the thread doesn't exist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried to convert from phpBB3 to myBB 1.2.14. Working fine.
Upgraded to version 1.4.0 - fine
Upgraded to version 1.4.3 - the process shows no error, but I cannot read any thread now. An error always appears to indicate that the thread doesn't exist

Any idea please?
Thanks.
Do you have any SEO plugins installed?

Plus, remember that 1.4.3 is only a security release, it isn't meant for a full-scale upgrade. Upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.4.2, then update to 1.4.3.

There were big changes that needed template changes from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2, so you might need to do these changes (and the changes to the files)...
(2008-11-04, 08:49 AM)Tom.M Wrote: [ -> ]Upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.4.2, then update to 1.4.3.

Yeah if you didn't do this I think that would cause errors. Just applying the 1.4.3 changed files will mean you miss out on the other 2 releases, in which there was a lot of changes.
I tried to upgrade from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 or 1.4.2, I always lost css settings. See attached file please.
CSS is easy to fix as log as CHMOD settings are correct... http://community.mybboard.net/thread-37480.html Smile
Thanks. It works Smile
Good Smile