MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Resolved All] ModCP attachments, Quick Login and Thread moving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All problems fixed!

I've got several things that aren't working in my MyBB forum, so I'd appreciate some help.

#1: ModCP moderation of attachments not working - RESOLVED
When trying to moderate (i.e. ignore/delete/approve) unapproved attachments in the ModCP (modcp.php?action=modqueue), I get the following error:

Quote:SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'p.tid' in 'on clause'
Query:
SELECT a.pid, a.aid FROM attachments a LEFT JOIN threads t ON (t.tid=p.tid) WHERE aid IN (3,4,5,6,8,11)

Resolved: This was a bug in the MyBB code. I've filed a bug report here

#2: Quick Login not working - RESOLVED
None of my members (including me) are able to login via the QuickLogin feature.

[Image: quickloginem1.jpg]

This error message is displayed:

[Image: quickloginerrorza8.jpg]

Yet it is possible to log in via member.php?action=login
It doesn't seem to be a problem with the JavaScript, since I rechecked and tested the code.

See Page 2 of this thread for the solution.

#3: Inability to move threads to a specific section - RESOLVED
I'm unable to move any thread from any section to a specific one.
It does exist:
[Image: movethreadintrosectionkm0.jpg]

But the option to move it there doesn't exist in the Move Thread moderation action panel:
[Image: movethreadqv8.jpg]

Resolved: The "Display in forum quick jump list" option wasn't enabled for the forum. (Thanks, rh1n0)
I'm not sure why that's related to the quick jump list, though...

Additional info:

MyBB version: 1.4.3
PHP version: 5.2.6
Database: MySQL, version: 5.0.51
My Browser: FireFox 3.0.3
I just tried re-uploading all files from a fresh MyBB 1.4.3 copy, but the problems still persist.
Do you have any plugins installed and activated? If so, please list them.

For #3, look at the settings for the forum that is missing (look in the Admin CP) and ensure that the setting "Yes, show this forum in the 'forum jump' menu" is checked.
The plugins that are currently installed and activated:

Login Password Conversion (1.0)
Converts passwords to the correct type when logging in. To be used in conjunction with the MyBB Merge System.
Created by MyBB Group

Private Messages Admin (2.4.1)
Created by Tikitiki

Reported Posts Message (1.0)
How did you upgrade to 1.4?

If you didn't upgrade to 1.4.2 before upgrading to 1.4.3 then you might have missed some updates...
I converted my vBulletin board to MyBB 1.2.4 with the merge system (v3982), then I upgraded my board to 1.4.2. When 1.4.3 came out I immediately upgraded to that.

Also, the thread moving problem has been resolved after doing this:
(2008-11-06, 10:26 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]For #3, look at the settings for the forum that is missing (look in the Admin CP) and ensure that the setting "Yes, show this forum in the 'forum jump' menu" is checked.
Thank you.
Not too sure about the first one... the coding seems right...

The quick login seems to be a skin error (see the {1} means a missing value). Can you confirm that if you use a different skin (default?) that the quick login doesn't work - then we'll know if it's skin or file based...
The p.tid should be a.tid. There is no p in that query.
(2008-11-06, 12:10 PM)CraKteR Wrote: [ -> ]The p.tid should be a.tid. There is no p in that query.

In the MyBB download, it is t.tid=p.tid - so the original coding is wrong...

Strange how this hasn't been brought up before... ZeroFreeze, if you change modcp.php (circa line 1202)

LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."threads t ON (t.tid=p.tid)

to

LEFT JOIN ".TABLE_PREFIX."threads t ON (t.tid=a.tid)

does it work for you?
I also have that attachments problem.
Pages: 1 2