MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Surprise has Arrived!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2008-11-05, 10:25 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]Good work there. Maybe you should create a plugin that displays a warning/notice to members when they are creating a PM to a staff member. Wink

Or check the user's IP and see if they pledged or not. Toungue
Just hilarious. I was viewing the site statistics and noticed someone's trying to hack (destroy) the pledge feature. Whoever it is can try all he/she wants. However, if you happen to view this post, you're wasting your time, it's rock solid. (Actually, please continue; wasting your time is exactly what I want to see.) Toungue
(2008-11-06, 09:46 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Just hilarious. I was viewing the site statistics and noticed someone's trying to hack (destroy) the pledge feature. Whoever it is can try all he/she wants. However, if you happen to view this post, you're wasting your time, it's rock solid. (Actually, please continue; wasting your time is exactly what I want to see.) Toungue
How do u detect the attack? Im constructing a guests page for my project where it should dislay such things and that is one of the features to its completion
(2008-11-06, 10:45 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-06, 09:46 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]Just hilarious. I was viewing the site statistics and noticed someone's trying to hack (destroy) the pledge feature. Whoever it is can try all he/she wants. However, if you happen to view this post, you're wasting your time, it's rock solid. (Actually, please continue; wasting your time is exactly what I want to see.) Toungue
How do u detect the attack? Im constructing a guests page for my project where it should dislay such things and that is one of the features to its completion

If you have Google Analytics or anything similar. It tells you the pages each user viewed. One person went to the action of the pledge button in the browser and entered possible "code combinations" for an SQL injection. He/she seemed to try a few ways before actually giving up. I also receive emails or pms from people who try to brake my sites and tell me that they tried to no avail. Pretty weird, but hey, at least they confront me after trying. Toungue
I need something that can be inserted in the db and then displayed
(2008-11-06, 11:46 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]I need something that can be inserted in the db and then displayed

For what?
(2008-11-06, 11:46 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]I need something that can be inserted in the db and then displayed

Isn't that how all database applications work? Toungue
I meant that i need if a user is attacking the website the attack to be inserted in the db so that i can later check it. Now based on rcpalace's words my guest ban mod is indeed needed as no one knows if u need to ban a user who is not registered or ur site does not offer such luxury
Thats a funny site. However, this could take off as something big.
Haha, yeah.
No offense, but some people have way too much time on their hands...Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3