MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Not 1 But 2 MYSQL errors: 1030 - PR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please read before referring me to a thread already posted of similar circumstances. I've searched this forum before asking for help and did find a similar thread but it's not the exact problem as I'm having. My error messages read differently and I'm having two mySQL errors. So please, read first.

My forum is hosted on a Linux-OS / PHP 4.3.10 / MySQL 1.0.25 - Standard.

This is a problem I've just started experiencing after having the forum up and running for several weeks.

When trying to access templates for editing, I get the following error message and cannot access the templates.

Admin CP / Template / Modify/Delete / Expand - Error Messages

mySQL error: 1030
Got error 28 from table handler
Query: SELECT t1.* FROM mybb_templates t1 LEFT JOIN mybb_templates t2 ON (t1.title=t2.title AND t2.sid='-2') WHERE t1.sid='1' AND ISNULL(t2.template) ORDER BY t1.title ASC

When trying to access Board Settings I also get the following error message, and can not access the Board Settings:

Board Setting / Error Message

mySQL error: 1030
Got error 28 from table handler
Query: SELECT g.*, COUNT(s.sid) AS settingcount FROM mybb_settinggroups g LEFT JOIN mybb_settings s ON (s.gid=g.gid) GROUP BY s.gid ORDER BY g.disporder

I've deleted all cache, cleared the browser, deleted the forum completely, downloaded again from MyBB home page and re-installed it. I still get the same error messages.

I've taken a look at the database on my server, but I don't know anything about them except they are suppose to work and sometimes they don't!

Can someone help with this issue please? Sad

Thanks,

ecisme
Um Id say upgrade mysql first buddy "MySQL 1.0.25 - Standard." Thats a tad bit out of date.
From what I have read, this is not a MyBB problem, but a problem of the MySQL database server

http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/new...00249.html

You can try to go and run the Database Maintenance in your MyBB Admin CP, or try repair/optimize your tables in phpMyAdmin. Notify your webhost of this situation, as most likely, MySQL has run out of disk space.