MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Required - Editing/Transfering SMF Theme to MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in need of someone who can help me transfer or edit the colour scemes of a MyBB template to be alike my SMF template.

My SMF forum is located at:
www.runemart.com

My MyBB test forum is located at:
www.mybb.runemart.com

Would anyone be able to help me edit a MyBB theme (or edit the current MyBB theme) to look very alike my SMF theme?

Any help would be great Big Grin,
Matt.
Unless you have written permission from the author of that theme, you can't do that, as that's reproduction of the theme and illegal.
I don't want it exactly copied into a MyBB theme, I just wanted the same colour scheme in my MyBB theme - this isn't illegal is it?
No, I guess not. If i have time I will do it.
Thanks Zash, if you get the chance to do it can you PM me?
Yes, I will.
You can trust Zash man, he's made loads of custom MyBB skins though. But if you want, you can mdify the .tpl files in MyBB slightly to the best of your ability. You simply can't copy and reproduce the theme/template, it's illegal.
I was only wanting/planning on editing some colour schemes. I never wanted to directly copy the SMF theme to the MyBB theme.
I got bored tonight and started working on this. It's a basic recoloring of the default MyBB theme with some images from your board included. I wouldn't call it a complete theme by any means but it should help get you started. I'll PM you a link to the theme.

Basic theme installation rules apply (upload /runemart to your mybb /images directory, import runemart-theme.xml in the ACP).
Alright, guess I'm not needed.

Nice monacelli Smile