MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: About Post Rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it posibble for visitor or member to give a post Rating in mybb ? if it is possble how to do it ?

thx
buddy
You mean give individual posts ratings?? I don't think you can but that's a good idea for a plugin I think.
If you mean visitors can give a "Thread Rating", then you just need to edit their usergroup.

Edit the usergroup, then go to the "Forums and Posts" tab. There is an option to "Can Rate Threads".
I mean when user see your post then they cant give your post rate.... how or where i edit user group ?? what ive to do for edit user group ??
In Forum and post Tab I can see only

Forum Management
Forum Announcements
Moderation Queue
Attachments
Akismet

Tabs Only

Thx buddy 4 reply
As I said above, if you mean you want to rate each individual post, it can't be done.
Quote:Also you said its a good idea for plugin
RE: About Post Rating
If you mean visitors can give a "Thread Rating", then you just need to edit their usergroup.

Edit the usergroup, then go to the "Forums and Posts" tab. There is an option to "Can Rate Threads".

What Ive to do for that n how i will do ?
Again, as I said above, it will need a plugin.
Feel free to request a plugin.

Smile
All i want to know how i active Thread Rating: ???
By default, it is enabled.

When creating/editing a forum you should see an option - "Yes, allow threads to be rated" - tick it.