MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Good and Simple CMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I'm searching a long time for a good CMS with this functions

- News system
- Add page's
- Add cats
- Put the pages in the cats
- Nice themes
- NO member registrating
- NO forum

I tried Joomla etc. but they don't have nice themes and its to advanced. I like E107 but the forum is not good.

Almost thanks

Omar
Yes Web Site Baker is an amazing choice.

I would also look at CMS Made Simple.

They are pretty similiar but CMSMS has a little larger community. It's up to you though.
I looked around a bit, I think WB has more themes. Also, (I didn't look into this on CMSMS) the themes for WB are super easy to edit and customize.
I'm using CMSMS. But i want a nice skin. I know that the skinning is easy for CMSMS but i can't CSS. Can some of you guys help me please?

Almost thans

Omar
(2008-11-06, 04:40 AM)danrulz98 Wrote: [ -> ]I looked around a bit, I think WB has more themes. Also, (I didn't look into this on CMSMS) the themes for WB are super easy to edit and customize.

Well they are both easy to edit in all honesty. I personally prefer WB actually Toungue. Just it seems it needs more a developer community backing it so it can have more useful modules. As most are for specific things or to small to really be needed in my eyes.

But OmarM I would just say learn a little a CSS. You don't even need to be able to make one from scratch CMSMS comes with a few basic different layouts that you can change from CSS it self. CSS is probably the easiest thing to learn once you get used to the structure as well it's really simple Toungue.

http://w3schools.com/css/default.asp
I'd suggest using wordpress though Smile
(2008-11-07, 12:08 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]I'd suggest using wordpress though Smile

Yes but depending on how he wants it work exactly it may get complicated for a good looking menu with many sub-pages.