MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cant Logout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PM sent
(2008-11-05, 04:28 PM)daz25 Wrote: [ -> ]PM sent

OK, I'm using Opera and I've tried it using Firefox... I can login and logout fine, and I can use the ACP no problem... so it must be the browser you're using.

Try clearing your cache (and the rest of the browser settings), completely close it and open command prompt (start->run->cmd.exe on windows). Type in ipconfig /flushdns.

Restart your browser and try again Smile
Last time I saw that error when logging out, it was to do with a missing sid, but that was with 1.2, haven't seen it anywhere on 1.4 Confused
Right, ive deleted all temp files, cookies etc etc from my browser & this has solved the issue.........

However many normal members of my forum may not be too clued up on this.

Is it a IE bug or a mybb bug?
IE is generally poor so if it's a bug at all it'll be IE.
Just make an announcement explaining what to do and hopefully they'll be able to do it.
You'd think as famous as IE is, it would be better
(2008-11-05, 06:48 PM)daz25 Wrote: [ -> ]You'd think as famous as IE is, it would be better

You would, it's also by far the most commonly used browser but is also one of the worst from a programmers point of view.
(2008-11-05, 05:56 PM)daz25 Wrote: [ -> ]Right, ive deleted all temp files, cookies etc etc from my browser & this has solved the issue.........

However many normal members of my forum may not be too clued up on this.

Is it a IE bug or a mybb bug?
It's actually neither. It's a problem due to having incorrect settings.
Pages: 1 2