MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Migrating 5 forums, same error with every one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am moving my customers sites to new server & have 5 forums to move.
I did everything to plan but when I come to put tables back in via plesk database manager I am getting this error the same on every forum

'Error

SQL query:

INSERT INTO mybb_adminviews( vid, uid, title,
TYPE , visibility,
FIELDS , conditions, sortby, sortorder, perpage, view_type )
VALUES (
'1', '0', 'All Users', 'user', '2', 'a:7:{i:0;s:9:\"usergroup\";i:1;s:8:\"username\";i:2;s:5:\"email\";i:3;s:7:\"regdate\";i:4;s:10:\"lastactive\";i:5;s:7:\"postnum\";i:6;s:8:\"controls\";}', 'a:14:{s:8:\"username\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"email\";s:0:\"\";s:7:\"website\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"icq\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"aim\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"yahoo\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"msn\";s:0:\"\";s:9:\"signature\";s:0:\"\";s:9:\"usertitle\";s:0:\"\";s:11:\"postnum_dir\";s:12:\"greater_than\";s:7:\"postnum\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"regip\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"lastip\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"postip\";s:0:\"\";}', 'username', 'asc', '50', 'table'
);

MySQL said: Documentation
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'fields,conditions,sortby,sortorder,perpage,view_type) VALUES ('1','0','All Users' at line 1 '

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Sad
Ok, Ive had a look around & I think these arent working because I did the back-up as a plain text file, not an sql file specifically.
I think this may be the case because I have just did a database backup as sql file & it create tables in new database perfectly.

If this is the case I have made a schoolboy error & deleted 2 databases from old server & all I have is this plain text file back-up of them. Does anyone know how I can import this plain text file to create the tables? Plesk db admin only lets me import sql files.
Could you upload these plain text files?