MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i cant register in my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi
i cant register in my forum by internet explorer in the theme that have login like vb i mean guest login like vb but in the orginal theme it ok
please help me
Can you give us the link to your forum?
It's the theme, IE doesn't seem to like them.
i work in local host server before i upload it and when i am input the password it tell me it not same
and the image in attachment but the other browser its ok like mozilla and opera
Then it's the theme. View it in the default theme and see what happens then.
i know but if u can tell me how to fixed this and the theme is fresh gold 1.4
Well talk to the theme author.
nd this error in all theme that the header_welcomeblock_guest Template like vb
and thi is the code of template
<table border="0" cellspacing="$theme[borderwidth]" cellpadding="4" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead_bottom" colspan="2"></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" width="100%"><navigation></td>
<td class="trow2" style="font-size:11px; white-space:nowrap">
<form action="member.php" method="post">
<table>
<tr>
<td><strong>{$lang->login_username}</strong></td>
<td><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" size="25" maxlength="{$mybb->settings['maxnamelength']}" style="width: 120px;" /></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><strong>{$lang->login_password}</strong><br /></td>
<td><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" size="25" style="width: 120px;" /></td>
<td><input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->login}" /></td>
</tr>
</table>
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
<input type="hidden" name="url" value="{$redirect_url}" />
</form>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2" style="padding:0">
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="thead_bottom">
<tr align="center" class="tfoot">
<td class="welcome_bottom"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login">{$lang->welcome_login}</a></td>
<td class="welcome_bottom"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a></td>
<td class="welcome_bottom"><a href="search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></td>
<td class="welcome_bottom"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a></td>
<td class="welcome_bottom"><a href="$settings[bburl]/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></td>
</tr>
</table>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
and this image for template
any one can help me
As I said above, if it works with the default theme, then your custom theme is causing the problem, so ask the author Smile
Pages: 1 2