MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disturbed One Palace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
No I don't belive so. But if you are still new with mybb, dont take my word for it.
You can have private forums in MyBB. Just change the permissions. Wink
(2008-11-20, 02:37 AM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]You can have private forums in MyBB. Just change the permissions. Wink
I know, but is there a way just to ahve a forum where you can have the members only show their post to the bored team?
Quote:Just FYI: YOU MUST BE THE AGE OF 17 OR OVER FOR THIS SITE, ALL YOUNGER AGES, PLEASE CLOSE OUT IMMEDITLY, BECAUSE WE WILL FIND OUT!

How do you find out?

Also, there's a spelling mistake somewhere on the front page, I'll let you find it. Smile
The theme is nice but you really need to consider getting a better banner. No offense but it's not great at all lol Toungue. Plus you have way to many forums and way to little content, I'd suggest merging a couple of the forums and then re-adding them at a later date when you have content as to split them into their very own sections.
(2008-11-21, 01:49 AM)Disturbed_One Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-11-20, 02:37 AM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]You can have private forums in MyBB. Just change the permissions. Wink
I know, but is there a way just to ahve a forum where you can have the members only show their post to the bored team?

i believe this feature is called "private messaging"
Thanks for all the feedback. I looked into the spell checking and everything should be spelled properly.

Also I might add that you can be 13 years or older to join. Just need group membership.
The spelling mistake was just a typo in that annoying 'FYI you must be 17...' which has been deleted now.
lolol oh yeah
Pages: 1 2