MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: big problem please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can we see it from that?? Huh
(2008-11-06, 07:37 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]How can we see it from that?? Huh

Do you not have your magical leprecuan that lets us into everyone's ACP?!

Toungue

Best solution is to backup your current database, and simply revert to a full backup you might have from when it was working right - taking along with you users, posts, topics and forums.

Because you don't know what you did to cause the error (i.e., you've just installed a plugin recently, you've upgraded from 1.4.1 to 1.4.3 etc.) then realistically there's very little to do...
Hello there,

The forum you have posted does not have the minimum "Powered by MyBB" notice we require for technical support here. In order for us to give you further support, please add the following code to the footer template of your forum:

Admin CP --> Templates & Style --> *expand your template set* --> Footer Templates --> footer