MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Installations, Upgrades and Server Moves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If anyone is interested, I'll install, upgrade, or move your forum for you within 24 hours (hopefully Wink).

For fresh installations, PM me FTP details (CPanel etc URL, username and password) and database details if you have already created one (host name, database username, database name, database password), else I'll create a database. To make it easy the initial Admin name will be your username here, and the password will be PMd to you.

For upgrades, I will personally make a database and file backup, as it's easier than you making one and sending it to me. PM me FTP details (CPanel etc URL, username and password), the version you are on, what you are going to (if not the latest version for whatever reason), and details of an admin account.

For moves, I will personally make a database and file backup, as it's easier than you making one and sending it to me. PM me new and old FTP details (CPanel etc URL, username and password), and details of an admin account.

I won't charge for this, but I also won't upload any plugins or themes under this plan, otherwise it could go on forever and I have to draw the line somewhere. However if you really want themes and plugins uploaded I may negotiate via PM. I also ask that you be patient and don't hassle me to do what you require if it isn't done within a few hours - take into account time differences and me being at college during the day.

Total done: 42
Now updated this to include server moves Smile
Hmm....There IS a new host I want to try.
But before I ask or anything, I need to know.

Have you ever worked with ISPconfig?
Not so far but it is something I've been meaning to check out.
Well, the host I want with ISPconfig is called web-cave.
They have Cname access, so I wouldn't need a .co.cc domain for my forum.
(Luckily no-ip has made Cname a regular thing, instead of premium).