MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: changing Custom User Title
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where in the UCP users can change their Custom User Title.
In ACP and ModCP its easy but where can registered users do that??

I have got the same question for a plugin from Nickman: ProfileTube.
http://mybbsource.com/forums/thread-143.html.

In the Admin section you can do it in one step, but in the UCP I cannot find it anywhere.]

un: mybbtester
pw: tester
http://www.ikf-forum.eu
UCP > Edit Profile. Make sure the usergroup is able to sue custom user titles.

And you should probably ask about the ProfileTube plug there as Nickman created it....
Thanks Matt, that was the problem.

About Nickmans ProfileTube, not every forum is so fast with support as here. Perhaps it is because I had this problem for a long time but lately I posted there and want to have fast answer.
(2008-11-07, 09:11 PM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]About Nickmans ProfileTube, not every forum is so fast with support as here. Perhaps it is because I had this problem for a long time but lately I posted there and want to have fast answer.

But not everyone has that plugin installed Toungue

Normally, or the plugins I have seen anyway, the settings appear on the left at the bottom of the menu. Although, it is probably best you pester the author's website for support, or see if there's anything listed for the problem in the Plugins Section here at MyBB.
The button to put the tubevideo must be installed in the UCP part Miscellaneous but nothing there.

I ask that on their forum about 5 days ago but no results (see the link in first post), thats why I said that the support is faster here.
(2008-11-08, 08:07 AM)spinning Wrote: [ -> ]I ask that on their forum about 5 days ago but no results (see the link in first post), thats why I said that the support is faster here.

This forum is for MyBB support only. If you need help with plugins and modifications, please post your question in the Mod Releases & Support forum.

I will move this there since it does not seem like you have found the answer yet.