MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steeble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not open yet, but what do you guys think?
It's going to be a Webmaster Forum.

http://steeble.com/index.php
IMHO The General category should be below all the other categories.

Quote:Photoshop Help

Why just a Photoshop help forum? Not everyone can afford to purchase Photoshop, so why not name that forum something like "Image/Photo Help"?

There's way too many forums considering it's so new.

The theme does look nice.
Thanks. The banner took me like 10 minutes to make =]. I'm also planning to be adding MyBB themes to the forum. =]

So your saying I should hide some forums until I get a decent amount of members/posts?
I'm not saying to hide them, but for now just take a look at your forums content...You have a Graphics/Layouts category (which includes a forum named Dolls). Then you have a HTML, Scripts & Designer's Corner category which includes the Photoshop Help forum. Surely the Photoshop help forum should be within the Graphics/Layout category (I'd take away the word Layout too). I'm not sure why you'd have a Dolls forum for now, I'd leave that out until maybe it's something that a lot of folks ask about. The Coding Help and Forum Scripts forums...I'd move them to the Website Owner category, thus doing away altogether with the HTML, Scripts & Designer's Corner category.
Thanks, Does it look better now?
It looks great.
*Thumbs Up.*
Me (via Forum Services) or Zash (aka Leon from FP) would gladly promote your forum, by the way Big Grin
(2008-11-07, 03:01 AM)denise1624 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, Does it look better now?

Much better IMHO, I'd still move the General category beneath all the other categories. I'd also remove the Trashcan category for now until your forum grows.
(2008-11-07, 03:12 AM)Dude106 Wrote: [ -> ]It looks great.
*Thumbs Up.*
Me (via Forum Services) or Zash (aka Leon from FP) would gladly promote your forum, by the way Big Grin

Cool thanks, Will it cost me?

(2008-11-07, 03:31 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Much better IMHO, I'd still move the General category beneath all the other categories. I'd also remove the Trashcan category for now until your forum grows.

Wouldn't that just make it have more forums, and kinda look crowded.
What's with the "fgdfhgfhgfhgf" at the top of the forums next to the welcome bar? Toungue
How does the Domain Search feature look. I feel like it's missing something, but i don't know what?
Pages: 1 2