MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpBB vs. MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You can't have my organs.
man you're dead you don't need them but some dude who isn't dead yet and doesn't have to die does
all i'm saying is that not being an organ donor is morally indefensible and most people's reasoning doesn't go beyond "it's just weird ok"
i guess if you're an egyptian or something you might want them?
Look. Have you heard of rest in peace, not pieces? It's just my opinion. If you feel you got to do it, go for it.
Back to the topic, why on earth would you bring up this topic!

a. This is MYBB, what answer do you expect?
b. Have you actually looked at the features and tried both bulletin boards? Because i can't see you posting this thread if you had.
c. There have been soooooooooo many threads about this on all different forums and they all came to the same conclusion and again, if you don't know this conclusion then you obviously haven't done your research.
(2008-11-07, 05:15 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]man you're dead you don't need them but some dude who isn't dead yet and doesn't have to die does
all i'm saying is that not being an organ donor is morally indefensible and most people's reasoning doesn't go beyond "it's just weird ok"
i guess if you're an egyptian or something you might want them?
Wow there, that's pretty darn rude and totally off-topic.

On the internet you'll find varying thoughts and views, just because you feel strongly about something doesn't mean that everyone else has to. The sooner you realise that the sooner you will learn to enjoy other peoples' input and discussions with them. It's okay to say your thoughts, but to accuse people and of being "Egyptian", in my opinion, was way too far.
(2008-11-07, 06:11 AM)rh1n0 Wrote: [ -> ]It's okay to say your thoughts, but to accuse people and of being "Egyptian", in my opinion, was way too far.

It was a joke in reference to ancient Egyptian (and possibly modern Egyptian -- I'll be the first to admit I am not that well-versed in Egyptian lifestyles) mummification practices, not an accusation of anyone being Egyptian.

Quote:On the internet you'll find varying thoughts and views, just because you feel strongly about something doesn't mean that everyone else has to. The sooner you realise that the sooner you will learn to enjoy other peoples' input and discussions with them.

I'm not nearly as new to the internet nor naive as you seem to think I am. Wink Surely nobody has to share my views, but I can express them just as you can dissent them.

Granted, I didn't mean for this discussion to occur in the first place, merely giving an example of a loaded poll that inadvertently derailed the thread, so I apologize for that; I'll delete the posts if you want (or you can delete them assuming you have that capability!).

At any rate, I didn't mean for it to be taken too seriously, I wasn't trying to offend anyone, and I'm sorry if it came to that. However, saving lives is something I feel strongly about and something that, I think, everyone should feel strongly about.
OMG! phpBB has 0 votes on MyBB's main support forum! How can this be?? LoL. As Brad stated this thread is a waste of bandwidth.
i voted for phpbb, take that mybb elitists Cool
lol, Brad voted phpbb Toungue
I love phpbb which is why I use MyBB Smile

Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3