MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: About Latest News Mood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to setup latest news pluging but its shows You have no data to display. Please make sure that the Forum id set in the Settings for the latest news plugin (Found in the admin control panel) is set to the right forum id. ... what i shoud do ?? r how i set up forum id ??
(2008-11-07, 06:06 AM)HotBangali Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to setup latest news pluging but its shows You have no data to display. Please make sure that the Forum id set in the Settings for the latest news plugin (Found in the admin control panel) is set to the right forum id. ... what i shoud do ?? r how i set up forum id ??
(2008-11-07, 06:06 AM)HotBangali Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to setup latest news pluging but its shows You have no data to display. Please make sure that the Forum id set in the Settings for the latest news plugin (Found in the admin control panel) is set to the right forum id. ... what i shoud do ?? r how i set up forum id ??