MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) Journal Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends,

I think I have mentioned in some other thread that it took me several months and extensive testing to get to a forum software I want.

A brief recap:
phpbb3>mybb1.2>smf1x>phpbb3>punbb/fluxbb>smf2beta>mybb143. Well you might think that I am crazy to go back and forth. Well I learned a lot.
Anyway I settled down now.

My forum: CAE Journal. Its given in my signature too.
(The theme is just a heavy modification of the default one. I love the coding in myBB. Easy to customize...:-) )

This is intended to be a place for Computer Aided Engineering discussions. For those who use computers for modeling, analysis, design, etc and thus rightly called engineers :-).
Anyone who is interested in CAE is welcome to join. Its free !.

What its not : It is not an official support forum for any of the software listed.

We have just started and preparing some content to publish (You are welcome to provide content too). We welcome you to join and participate and share your concerns and knowledge. And hey, we are a couple of grad students and we learn while helping and we help while learning ...that's what we do..right?

Any criticism/suggestion/comment would be welcome both regarding the site and content.

welcome to the 'Engineer's lounge'.
Edit: Link fixed.