MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod in Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I installed 2 themes + Default.
Sorry I missed a word out, meant to say how many template edits were there meant to be?? I.e. what templates should have been changed by activating the templates??
(2008-11-08, 04:38 PM)UnknownPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I done that and it works..
Maybe this is new job for mybb team to try to fix that thing... Confused
Thank you. Toungue

This is not an issue with MyBB. Plugin authors should use the find_and_replace_templatesets function to update the templates. Also, if you've installed new template sets you need to deactivate/reactivate your plugins for the plugins to modify the new templates (obviously if you've installed new templates you're not going to get modified versions of past templates).
Matt_, theme is AfreshBlack
DennisTT, But MyBB could make some parser like SMF Package Parser..
Did that theme must be setted on default forum theme or no?
It works.. Confused
I tryed to reactivate board copyright plugin and it doesnt work but i tryed other plugin, they work..
Thanks
Another one of those things that dont affect me. I use afresh ( 2 of them ) and all i had to do was de-activate and then activate again and all was fine. Once in a while ( before though ) i had to go and add the code to the template itself to get some plugins working. Usually happend with pluglins like online today and users browsing thread.
Pages: 1 2