MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't find a particular template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I would've been more specific in the title, but I don't actually know the name of the template I'm trying to edit. What is the name of the template which allows you to customise the page which registered users are redirected to if the board is closed? I know I've accessed it before, but I simply can't remember what it's called....

Thank you.
global_boardclosed_warning?? Smile
That's the bar that appears across all pages when the board is closed. I should have been more descriptive, sorry. I'm looking for the template of the page users are redirected to when the board is offline. The page which displays the "This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below" message.

Thanks
Ahh, na that was my fault not yours... when I search for 'closed', 'warning', anything like that, there's no related results Huh What is it you want to do to that page??
I have integrated my site with my forums such that when the forums are closed, so is the site. I just wanted to change the page to a unique design, which had no mention of the forums on it.

It is no major concern, however.

Thanks
Check the Error templates.
(2008-11-08, 10:34 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]Check the Error templates.

The template simply entitled 'error': would that be the one I'm after?
What I always do to test is write in that template TESTTESTTEST and then go to the page I expect to see it, and see if it's there Toungue
(2008-11-09, 10:15 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]What I always do to test is write in that template TESTTESTTEST and then go to the page I expect to see it, and see if it's there Toungue

I tried that but no apparent change occurred Confused
It's actually a mix of templates and source files. The page is just the standard global_boardclosed_warning (for the bar that appears across the top), but the error that is displayed is echo'd through php.

Edit "global.php" and find "<blockquote>{$mybb->settings['boardclosed_reason']}</blockquote>".

Editing this changes the style where the error is shown.
Pages: 1 2