MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Two Questions: Login Box and Site Statistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay on my homepage of my website [isn't where the forums are]
it's just my webpage...

Question 1: How do I get a login box so members can login from another page on my website. Like say the homepage, so when they come to the site they can login right away. Like I know I have one from when I used PhpBB and all I needed was like a code to enter into my front page where I wanted the login box but I just had to insert my sites information.

Question 2: Also is there a way that I can add the site's statistics to the front page as well? Like the "How many users online" "Last Post" and all that??
Have you looked in here?? I'm sure there's something on that in there somewhere.
(2008-11-08, 09:38 PM)Thatonemom Wrote: [ -> ]Question 2: Also is there a way that I can add the site's statistics to the front page as well? Like the "How many users online" "Last Post" and all that??

It's quite easy to integrate your website - if you do it right! Just follow the examples in that forum and you can do practically whatever you want to do with it.

To include statistics, just take a look in into the coding. You should be able to just use $lang->??? on your website to include the stats.
I didn't see the login box?? I think I did but it didn't make any sense. I d k. lol.
You mean this one??
(2008-11-09, 10:08 AM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]You mean this one??

Yeah that one. I tried to do it. But look at my front page:
http://contestthat.com, look to the right you see the login
box. IT has all that wording =[ I don't know how to work this login
box. I am going to try it agian because the last time I did it
it was like super late and I was tired.
I did the step by step the way it said and I must have screwed something up...but Idk.

Here's the ScreenShot:
[Image: 1-111.jpg]
... and what exactly did you do?? The log in box from the tutorials section?? I'm quite sure this isn't classified as general support, seeing as it's something you've modified.

Are you sure you followed the steps 100% correctly??
You need to rename your page with .php for PHP to be executed.
remove the �� before //The user is logged in, say Hi and // The user is not logged in, Display the form
Pages: 1 2